We’ve been busy updating vinoEZ to help support you more during harvest and I wanted to give you a rundown of what we’ve been working on for you over the last few weeks. As you’ll see below, we are listening, so keep the feedback coming in.
Stay safe out there and let us know if there’s anything we can do to help.
- Collapse the Tasting Notes header data to show more of the details.
- You now have the ability to change the Tasting Note header data (e.g. harvest tons, pH, harvest date, tons received, etc.) across multiple Tasting Notes with an import of a spreadsheet template. Read more here.
- Added some new Tasting Notes Actions reports per winemaker requests.
- Added additional Cap Management types as well as the ability to add extra comments per cap management.
- Added the ability to copy a prior day’s cap management into the next day. This is now available for all days not just the last day of a tasting note.
- Sped up the load time of the main Tasting Notes page.
- When merging/splitting Tasting Notes, you can have one tasting note in the “From” section and one tasting note in the “To” section. Before this change you could not just have one tasting note in both sections.
- Resolved issue with splitting (one to many) Tasting Notes
We added Tasting Notes to the vinoEZ app. For those using this module on our web app, you can now use the iOS app to review your ferments and create new cap management actions right from your iPhone or iPad!! 🎉
Harvest Scheduler Main View
- Various performance improvements have been made to the main scheduling page. We have a few more improvements coming that should continue to improve the speediness of entering in your schedule.
- Added a sort button on the load receive times in the Pick pop up window. This should help those that have a lot of loads on a pick and are adjusting the times. Clicking the “sort” button will help align the loads in ascending order of time.
- Tags added to blocks to help with filtering. These can be used to associate other, ad hoc attributes to filter the blocks on.
- Cleaned up the display of the transaction log. We removed some of the nerdy computer lingo.
- Updated the formatting for the subtotals when grouping allocations. All subtotals now show total pick quantity and loads. In addition, the numbers are formatted with a thousands separator.
- Pick comments are copied now when copying a pick.
- When copying/pasting picks, the order of the load times in the newly created pick will be in ascending order.
- When changing the load statuses, the color of the pick changes on the main scheduling board right away when you save the change.
- When deleting a block comment, it will now properly remove the comment.
- We’ve add the ‘Grower Rep’ to the information you’ll see when you hover over a scheduled load.
- A time-related issue causing picks for the following day to appear on the current day has been resolved.
- Crashing bug when upgrading from version 1.x to 2.0.0 or 2.0.1. As of this writing you should be on version 2.0.2.
- If you are running into an issue, re-download the app and sign back in.
- Fixed an issue related to exporting the work plans from the Cellar Planning page.
Strategic Supply Planning
- Fixed an issue when exporting Bulk Wine Reconciliation data. The columns now properly represent 9LE or Gallons based on the option that was set in the UI.
- Fixed an issue in Planner where the current vintage data was not showing data.
Bulk Wine Distribution
- Created a new API for the Moves data. This can be used for external reporting. If you’re interest in learning more, reach out to us.